2016-07-31

Featured on Links à la Mode July 28


Hello all,
I'm very happy to say that one of my posts, Fiery Red, was selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers for Links à la Mode! I feel honoured and happy to be selected amongst 19 other incredible blogs.

This week's posts are about quality over quantity when it comes to your wardrobe and being smart about your clothes as well as taking inspiration from your surroundings whether it be a pop star, a game character or a Geisha. Check out this week's Links à la Mode below.

Links à la Mode, July 28
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop Sorel, Wildfox Tops, Lacey Ryan Jewelry, Danielle Foster, JOUR/NE, We Dream In Colour, Mini Skirts, Silk Blouses, Lace Up Flats, Men's Frye

Hope you are all having an amazing day.
Much love,

10 comments:

  1. Hey Mona, congrats on the feature! When I saw the list of bloggers this week I was thrilled to see you there too :)

    Have a fantastic day!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you!
      Thanks, you too!
      Much love

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You and Lindsey from Have Clothes Will Travel are on such a roll! I feel like I registered for that site (maybe) but never followed through. This was such a good outfit + post so I'm not surprised it was featured! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Haha! Yeah Lindsey is definitely on a roll!
      Aww, thank you sweetie!
      Much love

      Delete
  3. Yay! Congrats, Mona! I was so excited to see you featured as well! Your Charmander post was one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsey! Aww, you're too sweet!
      Much love

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Mona, this is so awesome! Will definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's absolutely awesome! Happiest congratulations, dear Mona. Your blog rocks and so deserves a spot in their latest roundup (I'm uber shy and have never considered submitting any of my links, but now you have me wondering if perhaps I should scrounge up the courage and try - nothing ventured, as they say :)).

    Many hugs & joyful start of August wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! I think you definitely should! Your blog is beautiful. And you don't lose anything in trying! Go for it! My fingers are Xed for you!!
      Thank you and best August wishes for you too.
      Much love

      Delete