2015-09-01

September Day


Happy September to you all!
I can't believe it's already September!





September is one of my favourite months because it is the start of my favourite time of the year - Autumn. I enjoy the calmness and stillness of an autumn day. I love the bright colours on the trees and the crisp, fresh air. Nothing beats a nice cuppa on a chilly day, sitting wrapped up in your favourite blanket with a good book (i.e. Harry Potter). Speaking of Harry Potter, today is the first day of term at Hogwarts. So I hope all you Hogwarts aficionados out there have a splendid day!




Another thing about autumn that I also love is that I can finally wear my beloved berets once again. I styled one of my favourite dresses with a charming beret and felt so good keeping my head warm! Yay for berets!



What is your favourite time of the year? Do you love autumn as much as I do? And if so, what is it you love about it?


Beret: Larmoni (here)
Dress: Apricity (here)
Belt: From a ModCloth dress (here)
Flats: Daisy Street via Asos


Much love!

8 comments:

  1. Your dress is really pretty, you're all ready for autumn! I love your shoes too. Speaking of Harry Potter, I've been waiting for my letter again and it didn't come so... let's hope next year the owl won't get lost! :D

    Julia xx
    If you have some time, feel free to check out my retro makeup look right here: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/08/my-retro-makeup-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I do feel quite ready for autumn.
      How funny, because my letter hasn't arrived either. Hogwarts is using some real sloppy owls lately. ;) haha
      Much love

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And you are always so kind! Thank you so much my darling
      <3

      Delete
  3. Oh man my favorite 4 months of the year start NOW! Once the months end in BER I am ON POINT! haha I love when it gets cool out and my countdown to the holiday season begins. I am so in love with Christmas - I am such a fan of spreading Christmas cheer and buying gifts for everyone. Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! I can only agree with you! -ber months are the best!
      I'm a big fan of Christmas as well, love the baking and the food and the gift buying, just everything about the holiday season is fantastic!

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog - I love your style! And I know you get this everyday but I can't get over how amazing your hair is. Look forward to reading more in the future!
    Amanda
    http://welcometoflipsville.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! I feel the same way about your style! You seem to always look impeccable!
      Oh, you're so sweet, thanks <3
      Much love

      Delete